What information does Destiny Creation collect?
By registering with Destiny Creation, LLC contacting us or submitting a contact form through one of the websites listed above, Destiny Creation may contact you in regards to the relevant service or in regards to your inquiry. You will also be added into our email lists for related product, service or company information, updates and announcements. You can opt-out at anytime (opt-out details are below). Destiny Creation does not share your email address with any third-party advertisers.
Destiny Creation may maintain logs which contain information on anonymous users such as IP address, browser type, operating system, and referring web page. We use this information to track usage and diagnose bugs. We also gather regular statistical information regarding site usage, browser information, OS, device and network information, and user interaction on our various websites and services from all users without any personally identifiable information.
Websites and apps with logins require personal data, and, without such, gaining access may not be possible. When you set up an account, we collect personal data such as your name, address, company, telephone number, email address, username and password. We also collect information from third party providers (e.g., if you log-in to our site using a Google, Facebook or another third-party log-in, you grant permission to the third-party to share your user details with us). This will include your user ID, first name, last name, and email address which we will then use to create a Destiny Creation account.
- Device Information We collect data from the devices and applications you use to access our Services, such as operating system version, device type, system and performance information and browser type. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address or using your device’s native features.
- Billing Information. If you sign up for our services and/or to attend a paid event or webinar, we require you to provide billing details, such as a name, address, telephone number, email address and financial information corresponding to your applicable method of payment (e.g., payment card information).
- Event Registration Information. If you elect to attend an event hosted by Destiny Creation (e.g., webinar, conference), we may collect personal data, such as your name, address, company, telephone number, email address, billing information and other information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or take advantage of some features (e.g., receipt of emails regarding event details, electronic copies of event materials, etc.).
- Survey Data. We will occasionally post surveys on our sites. Participation in Destiny Creation surveys is voluntary, and information collected from surveys will be used to improve Destiny Creation user experience and our services.
- Other Data. We may collect your personal information or data if you submit it to us in other contexts (e.g., sales inquiries, customer support requests, feedback forms, etc.).
- Email Information. We record the time and date a user opts-in or opts-out of email lists as well as the source of the subscription (which form was used to sign up), your name, email address, and IP. We may track interaction within any email sent such as opens or click-throughs as well as the email client used (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) and/or device and OS.
How do I opt-out of commercial email communications from Destiny Creation?
Commercial email communications from Destiny Creation come with an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email where you can opt-out of future such marketing communications. You can also email Destiny Creation at support @DestinyCreation.com at any time and request to be removed from one or all of our email lists.
Can you opt-out of providing personally identifying information or receiving marketing messages?
You may opt-out altogether from providing personally identifying information to us by not registering with or not contacting Destiny Creation and thereby not providing personal information, or by not visiting the Destiny Creation sites. You can delete your Destiny Creation account by emailing us at support @DestinyCreation.com. Such a request must include your user name. Commercial email communications from Destiny Creation come with an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email for you to opt-out of future such marketing communications.
How does Destiny Creation protect its content and user information?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online, including security for credit card submissions. Such commercially reasonable precautions, however, do not absolutely guarantee the absolute protection of your personally identifying information. You must understand that there will always be some risk that any personally identifying information that you provide to us may be released without our permission or knowledge.
What does Destiny Creation do with the information it gathers and/or tracks?
Destiny Creation uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, to process and collect your payments, to fulfill orders and contractual obligations, to fulfill customer support requests, to customize the advertising and content you see, to improve our services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide trend reporting for internal and external clients.
Destiny Creation may also display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, people trading agricultural products from a particular geographic area.
We may send you certain communications relating to the applicable Destiny Creation service(s), such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your Destiny Creation account.
With whom does Destiny Creation share the information it gathers and/or tracks?
DestinyCreation.com may share user information it gathers, in aggregate or statistical form, that does not identify individuals nor include personal information, with advertisers and other partners. Destiny Creation utilizes email service providers for its commercial email communications which requires providing personal information, such as email address, to the email service providers for the purpose of using their service to send commercial emails. Destiny Creation uses reputable email service providers that implement high standards of care, protection and security of personal information. We also may share information about you, including personally identifying information, if sought by legal process or requested by law enforcement, or in order to protect the rights and property of Destiny Creation or the safety of our users or the public, or to protect against unauthorized use of our site.
How long does Destiny Creation store the data it collects?
Destiny Creation can store usage data for the life of the service starting from its release date. Personal data can be stored indefinitely or until a request has been made to delete the data.
Security Breach Notification
In the event of a security breach that exposes your personal information, Destiny Creation shall notify you that there has been a breach of the system containing your Personal Information and related details. The notification will be done as quickly as possible and will be reported to any required authorities.
All eChecks will be made out to Destiny Creation LLC.
Your California Privacy Rights & Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), also known as AB-375, provides California residents with the following rights (the following is copied from https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/): The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them; The right of Californians to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom; The right of Californians to say no to the sale of personal information; The right of Californians to access their personal information; The right of Californians to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights. In addition, a consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
To exercise your California rights and request any of the actions or information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you can contact Destiny Creation through the following methods:
Destiny Creation LLC
2840 W Bay Drive – suite 182
Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770
ATTN: California Privacy Rights
To contact Destiny Creation or if you have any additional questions, please visit https://www.go.DestinyCreation.com/ or use the information above.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get financial briefs and economic updates sent right to your inbox.
HI, I’M MARK YEGGE
Hedge Fund Manager, Author, Teacher